Thousands Of Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
WHY SELL ON E-Market
Join a marketplace where nearly thousands buyers around
the world shop for unique items
HOW IT WORKS
Easy to start selling online on E Market just 4 simple steps
Register ,choose your plan and list your products
- Register your business and choose a plan and create a product catalogue. Get free guide how to run your online business with e market
- Our E Market Team will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online
Receive orders and sell your product
- We facilitate the process of accepting electronic payments safely 100% against the commission of the bank 5%.
- Of course, you always have the option to pay on delivery. It is 100% free.
Package and ship with ease
- We provide you with more than one offer for shipping companies to choose which company suits you best to deal with
- You are free to deal with companies outside the companies that are compatible with E -Market
Get payments and grow your business
- Get your payment 20 days after sending the order, and this is within the conditions of dealing with the bank and to ensure the right of the customer
- If the payment is on delivery, you get your payment from the shipping company according to the agreement between you
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
Final Value Fee
Here's what you get for your fee:
Listing fees are billed for Lebanese Pounds
your currency may vary based on official changes in the exchange rate.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on Martfury
How do fees work on Martfury?
Joining and starting a shop on Martfury is free. There are three basic selling fees: a listing fee, a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee.
It costs USD 0.20 to publish a listing to the marketplace. A listing lasts for four months or until the item is sold. Once an item sells, there is a 3.5% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs). If you accept payments with PayPal, there is also a payment processing fee based on their fee structure.
Listing fees are billed for $0.20 USD, so if your bank’s currency is not USD, the amount may differ based on changes in the exchange rate.